- Order number: TTB_RW_SZP_03
- Languages: Deutsch, Englisch
- Version: 1.0
- Distribution: Halycon, TrainTeamBerlin
- Release: 22.08.2019
After having success with the first two scenario packs, we come up with some new improvements that we let flow into the third scenario pack. We are proud to present this outstanding large piece of software after an unexpected long time of development. The numbers of about 100 wagons and 500 AI vehicles beat all of our previous addon records. Our regular customers who already own the first scenario packs will have to discover a lot, as well: the vehicle pool is expanding of 8 new engine classes, about 50 new engine paintworks and 13 new wagon models with several paintings - all in all 175 novelties.
We are able to pep our scenarios based on this huge vehicle pool. We can arrange services in operation more realistic and show new operational situations. On top we deliver new objects for forming the scenery - we increase the number of our construction work set objects as well as delivering new PZB magnets and vegetation objects…
In short: come with us on a journey along the tracks around the railway spot of Seddin. The focus of this addon is of course on operating on the tracks to this outstanding railway yard that we want to show in manifold situations. Every scenario is telling its own chapter of the large repertoire of the railway system, decorated with a lot of local storytelling.
There are ten scenarios at all which offer hours of driving pleasure. Two versions of each scenario were created - one especially for users of our PlusPacks.
- Double deck coaches ("Innovation coaches", 9): 1st Class, 2nd Class coaches and cab car in the versions "RE160", "Regio DB" and "Hanse-Express". Complex original sound. Pixel accurate train destination display with numberous destinations that can be labeled.
- Double deck coaches ("DBuz", 2): upgraded former DR double deck mid coach with disc brake. Control car class 760, versions "Regio DB", "Airport Express Schönefeld" and "blank". Extensive original sound. Exact train destination displays/train movement signs with numberous destinations that can be labeled.
- IC-Coaches (37): Wagon set with InterRegio- and InterCity-Coaches of different tyoes and paintings. Complex original sound. Doors open and close randomly shifted. Digital PIS can be labeled.
- Married-Pair-Coaches (8): wagon set of the Interconnex. Complex sound, train destination displays can be labeled. Versions: "blank" and "InterConnex".
- n-Coaches (8): Wagon set with Bn and ABn coaches in mint green and traffic red. Bn coach in silver with peacock moth pattern as bonus. Cab car type "Karlsruher head" in mint green and traffic red, type "Wittenberger head" in traffic red. Complex original sound with dynamic brake type choice (block/wheel disc brake) and predefined door beep. Doors open and close randomly shifted, many train destinations canbe labelled.
- Rmms 662 (6): Heavy freight wagon with original sound, automatically placed end-of-train signals and coupled brake hoses. Empty and loaded with excavator, bulldozer, steel slabs, cable drums or tank L6A2.
- Falns-Wagon (14): Bulk cargo wagon in 14 versions (DB & PKP). Complex sound, end-of-train signal automatically placed.
- Fas-Wagon (4): Bulk cargo wagon in 4 versions (DB Cargo & Railion). Complex sound, end-of-train signal automatically placed.
- more (AI-)trains:
- ICE1: Different EMUs, original sound, forename can be changed.
- ICE-T (BR411): EMU with original sound and active tilting techniq. Blind windows, ICE-Logo and ÖBB logo labeled automatically according to EMU-numbering. Forename, bow flap state and panto state can be preselected.
- BR101 (14): 13 different engines, dirty and/or with advertisement paintings. Original sound and panto preselection.
- BR114/143 (5): Versions with/without train destination display, MEG & RBH. Original sound.
- BR146.2 (2): Engines for use as InterConnex express train. Train destination can be labeled, original sound.
- BR151 (5): Versions DB Cargo/Railion, RBH and the green designated museum engine. Original sound.
- BR152 (4): Versions in traffic red (Railion) and in green with harvester ad.
- BR145/185 (76): Numerous freight locos with original sound and panto preselection. Train destination display of the Regio-145 can be labeled.
- BR193/247 (10): Vectron with E- and DE-version, Siemens, MRCE and boxXpress variants, panto preselection.
- BR218.8 (2): ICE tow engines mit Scharfenberg coupling. Original sound.
- BR219/229 (14): Diesel engines in versions of DR, DB, Bahnbau and MEG including museum engine 119 158 with train destination display that can be labeled.
- BR231-234 (7): Ludmilla with severail paint schemes of DB, Bahnbau, WFL, ITL und EWR. Original sound.
- BR423 (4): EMU from Stuttgart as "S21"-service for Berlin. Original sound, train destination display can be labeled.
- BR481: S-Bahn Berlin with original sound. Doors open and close randomly shifted - acoording to ZAT rules. Many train destination displays can be labeled.
- BR650: DMU of the ODEG type "RegioShuttle". Original sound, train destination display that can be labeled.
- Berlin metro type A3L: Berlin metro for AI service at Gleisdreieck.
- IC-Coaches (40): Special ressource friendly versions of the player wagons with additional versions.
- Museum train coaches(3): Coaches of types Bghw and DBghws for museum trains. Original sound.
- Freight wagons: Wagon set with new constructed and ressource friendly freight wagons. About 140 paintings of 18 wagon types in 2 versions each - useable for static consists and AI trains. End-of-train signals automatically placed and different original sounds.
- new weather models:
- Heavy rain with storm
- Thunderstorm with lightning flashs and acoustic thunders, rainbow
- Snow storm
- Ground fog
- Announcements in scenarios (Usage of 3D Byte Soundsystem)
- real labeled train destination displays on the platforms
- Signals for scenarios: PZB magnets, Speed testing system (GPA), Lf signals with night lightning that can be labeled dynamically
- Objects for embellishing scenarios: numerous construction work objects including excavator, crane etc. and fallen trees.
Hint: please pay attention to the information given in the manual of the addon that is available before purchasing and that is part of the product description. You can find the manual in the tab "Documents".
- Windows-Version: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- TrainSim-Platform: Dovetail Games "Train Simulator 201x"
- Addons (mandatory): DLC "European Loco&Asset Pack"
- Addons (optional): DLC "Mighty Freight Seddin" (for Scenarios)
"BR101-PlusPack" (more gaming fun) - at min. version 1.3
"BR143-PlusPack" (more gaming fun) - at min. version 1.3
"BR151-PlusPack" (more gaming fun) - at min. version 1.2
"BR294-PlusPack" (more gaming fun) - at min. version 1.2
- CPU: DualCore with3 GHz or higher
- RAM: Min. 4096MB
- Graphics board: 3D graphics card with 1024MB or more DirectX9.0c-compatible
- Sound card: gamer sound card
- HDD space: Ca. 2.6 GB
- Input device: Keyboard and mouse
Demo-Video of the contained AI engine "Ludmilla" / BR231 - 234
Let's Play of scenario 4c by User "LennartRW":
Let's Play of scenario 5 by User "Think New Fly New":
Presentation of the contained electric engines by user "Maverick":
Presentation of the contained freight wagons by user "Maverick":
|Question:||I bought the scenario pack Vol. 3 but there are errors when starting a scenario.|
|Answer:||Please pay attention to the hints in the manual, especially to the system requirements. |
- At first the route addon "Mighty Freight Seddin" has to be kept up to date via Steam
- If you use the the PlusPacks you have to install the actual updates as mentioned in the manual. You will need the following versions:
* BR101 PlusPack V1.2 or higher
* BR143 PlusPack V1.2 or higher
* BR151 PlusPack V1.1 or higher
* BR294 PlusPack V1.1 or higher
- The following installation order is an approved method:
* 1. Route addon "Mighty freight Seddin"
* 2. particular PlusPacks
* 3. according PlusPack-Updates
* 4. Sscenario pack Vol. 2
|Question:||I bought the scenario package 3 for "Mighty freight Seddin", I own the route addon as well, but i get the following error popup: "Das Setup kann unter dem angegebenen Zielverzeichnis keine Installation des Addons 'Mighty freight Seddin' finden. Bitte geben sie einen gültigen Pfad an." What am I doing wrong?|
|Answer:||The addon "Mighty freight Seddin" is not installed in the latest version. Please login to Steam and go online for getting the latest update. Usually the download starts automatically when going online in Steam.|
|Question:||I want to buy the scenario package. Do I have to own the PlusPacks?|
|Answer:||No. If neccessary, there are two versions of each scenario so that it can be played without owning the PlusPacks. Please note that the acoustic announcements will only work with using the PlusPacks.|
|Question:||I try to install the scenario package, but I get the following error message: "Das Setup kann unter dem angegebenen Zielverzeichnis keine Railworks Installation finden. Bitte geben Sie einen gültigen Pfad an."|
|Answer:||In some cases the installer is not able to detect the Train Simulator installation path automatically. Then the path has to be adapted manually. If you don't know where your "Train Simulator 2015" is installed, do the following steps: Forum link for instructions|
|Question:||I want to install the scenario pack just for using the contained AI vehicles. I do not own the requested route addon for the scenarios. What can I do?|
|Answer:||Download the workaround "Download -> Use the scenario pack without owning the route addon " that can be found at the bottom of the left description tab of this product site. |
Then install the scenario pack. The AI vehicles will be installed without any error message. Please pay attention to the description and hints of the workaround!
|26.08.2019||Version 1.0||- First release|
|22.09.2019||Version 1.01||- Bugfix: all train destination displays that are mentioned in the manual are now available for the double deck coachse ("Innovation coaches") |
- Bugfix: 2-axle AI freight wagons do not longer "lurch"
- Bugfix: coupling properties of AI freight wagons adapted (Es025, Facns133, Fcs092, Laaers, Lgs580, Shimmns708, Shimmns723, Tanoos896)
- Bugfix: smaller adaptions for the AI vehicles: BR231-234, DBuz, Vectron, BR650
- Bugfix: Tank added for diesel engines (only relevant when engine is part of player consist)
- Bugfix: added missing train destination textures for BR146.5
- Bug "Distorted bogies of Shimmns708" fixed
- Bug "Details of Shimmns708/723 have too small bounding boxes" fixed
- error in vehicle link in scenario "TTB SP3 noPP 03b" fixed
You can find the data concerning this product right here. The main setup routine that is always up-to-date can be downloaded after purchasing the product in your personal account (by clicking on "Instand downloads" in the menu).