- Order number: TTB_RW_SZP_02
- Languages: German, English
- Version: 1.2
- Distribution: Halycon, TrainTeamBerlin
- Release: 26.08.2014
After releasing our first scenario package we built another one for the addon route Munich-Augsburg: It is peppered with dozens of new vehicles and allows a realistic traffic scheme on the Munich to Augsburg route for the first time. Besides realistic train sets we put a great emphasis on the train operating processes - special situations in service and assignments by the dispatcher will make the scenarios a challenge. Nevertheless, we adhered to reality - you will find original timetables and rakes from the year 2009 as far as it was possible to implement them. The scenarios will play in the timetable year 2009 predominantly. Furthermore we added the famous train stuff announcements. On top, we lettered the train destination displays on the platforms depending on the scenario with real data for the first time. Using scenario scripts we were able to implement several operational specials in Train Simulator 2014. So there is a lot of material to be discovered and to tinker with.
Counting all the delivered vehicles delivered with this addon (counting its loading and painting variants), there are about 300 vehicles. This is an extent that gives our addon the potential to become a standard tool for scenario creators.
All train sets - AI-trains (artificial intelligence, usage only for dispatcher controlled traffic) as well as player trains - make use of real sounds and have special functions for increased ing the realism.
There are eleven scenarios at all which offer hours of driving pleasure. Two versions of each scenario were created - one especially for users of our PlusPacks.
- Double deck coaches (3): 1st Class, 2nd Class coaches and cab car in the versions "Regio DB". Complex original sound. Pixel accurate train destination display with numerous destinations that can be labelled.
- IC-Coaches (37): Wagon set with InterRegio- and InterCity-Coaches of different types and paintings. Complex original sound. Doors open and close randomly shifted. Digital PIS can be labelled.
- n-Coaches (8): Wagon set with Bn and ABn coaches in mint green and traffic red. Bn coach in silver with peacock moth pattern as bonus. Cab car type "Karlsruher head" in mint green and traffic red, type "Wittenberger head" in traffic red. Complex original sound with dynamic brake type choice (block/wheel disc brake) and predefined door beep. Doors open and close randomly shifted, many train destinations canbe labelled.
- Rmms 662 (4): Heavy freight wagon with original sound, automatically placed end-of-train signals and coupled brake hoses. Empty and loaded with excavator, bulldozer, steel slabs, cable drums or tank L6A2.
- Falns-Wagen (14): Bulk cargo wagon in 14 versions (DB & PKP). Complex sound, end-of-train signal automatically placed.
- Fas-Wagen (4): Bulk cargo wagon in 4 versions (DB Cargo & Railion). Complex sound, end-of-train signal automatically placed.
- more (AI-)Trains:
- ICE1: Different EMUs, original sound, forename can be changed.
- ICE2: Different EMUs, original sound, forename can be changed, bow flap state can be predefined.
- ICE-T (BR411): EMU with original sound and active tilting technique. Blind windows, ICE-Logo and ÖBB logo labelled automatically according to EMU-numbering. Forename, bow flap state and panto state can be preselected.
- BR101 (13): 13 different engines, dirty and/or with advertisement paintings. Original sound and panto preselection.
- BR110 (2): Type "Bügelfalte" in traffic red and steel blue. Original sound.
- BR143 (3): Versions without train destination display in traffic red, MEG & RBH. Original sound.
- BR151 (5): Versions DB Cargo/Railion, RBH and the green designated museum engine. Original sound.
- BR145/185 (62): Numerous freight locos with original sound and panto preselection. Train destination display of the Regio-145 can be labeled.
- BR218 (2): Diesel engine in trafficred and orient red with white front. Original sound.
- BR218.8 (2): ICE tow engines with coupling type "Scharfenberg". Original sound.
- BR420: EMU of the S-Bahn Munich. Original sound, train destination display can be labelled.
- BR423: EMU of the S-Bahn Munich. Original sound, train destination display can be labelled.
- BR648: DMU of the BRB type "Lint41". Sound and train destination display that can be labeled.
- IC-Coaches including Munich-Nuremberg-Express (44): Special resource friendly versions of the player wagons with additional versions.
- Freight wagons: Wagon set with new constructed and resource friendly freight wagons. About 80 paintings of 8 wagon types in 2 versions each - usable for static consists and AI trains. End-of-train signals automatically placed and different original sounds.
- new weather models:
- Heavy rain with storm
- Snow storm
- Ground fog
- Announcements in scenarios (Usage of 3D Byte Soundsystem)
- real labelled train destination displays on the platforms
Information! With buying this addon you support the donation campaign "TrainTeamBerlin wants to help". Further information: http://www.trainteamberlin.de/forum/index.php?showtopic=1393
Hint: please pay attention to the information given in the manual of the addon that is available before purchasing and that is part of the product description. You can find the manual in the tab "Documents".
- Windows-Version: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- TrainSim-Platform: Dovetail Games "Train Simulator 201x"
- Addons (mandatory): DLC "European Loco&Asset Pack"
- Addons (optional): DLC "Munich-Augsburg" (for scenarios) "BR101-PlusPack"
- CPU: DualCore with3 GHz or higher
- RAM: Min. 4096MB
- Graphics board: 3D graphics card with 1024MB or more DirectX9.0c-compatible
- Sound card: gamer sound card
- HDD space: Ca. 1.7 GB
- Input device: Keyboard and mouse
|Question:||I bought the scenario pack Vol. 2 but there are errors when starting a scenario.|
|Answer:||Please pay attention to the hints in the manual, especially to the system requirements. |
- At first the route addon Munich Augsburg has to be kept up to date via Steam
- If you use the the PlusPacks you have to install the actual updates as mentioned in the manual. You will need the following versions:
* BR101 PlusPack V1.2 or higher
* BR143 PlusPack V1.2 or higher
* BR151 PlusPack V1.1 or higher
* BR294 PlusPack V1.1 or higher
- The following installation order is an approved method:
* 1. Route addon Munich Augsburg in Steam
* 2. particular PlusPacks
* 3. according PlusPack-Updates
* 4. Sscenario pack Vol. 2
|Question:||I bought the scenario package 2 for Munich - Augsburg, I own the route addon as well, but i get the following error popup: "Das Setup kann unter dem angegebenen Zielverzeichnis keine Installation des Addons München - Augsburg finden. Bitte geben sie einen gültigen Pfad an ." What am I doing wrong?|
|Answer:||The addon "Munich to Augsburg" is not installed in the latest version. Please login to Steam and go online for getting the latest update. Usually the download starts automatically when going online in Steam.|
|Question:||I want to buy the scenario package. Do I have to own the PlusPacks?|
|Answer:||No. If neccessary, there are two versions of each scenario so that it can be played without owning the PlusPacks. Please note that the acoustic announcements will only work with using the PlusPacks.|
|Question:||I try to install the scenario package, but I get the following error message: "Das Setup kann unter dem angegebenen Zielverzeichnis keine Railworks Installation finden. Bitte geben Sie einen gültigen Pfad an."|
|Answer:||In some cases the installer is not able to detect the Train Simulator installation path automatically. Then the path has to be adapted manually. If you don't know where your "Train Simulator 2015" is installed, do the following steps: Forum link for instructions|
|Question:||I want to install the scenario pack just for using the contained AI vehicles. I do not own the requested route addon for the scenarios. What can I do?|
|Answer:||Download the workaround "Download -> Use the scenario pack without owning the route addon " that can be found at the bottom of the left description tab of this product site. |
Then install the scenario pack. The AI vehicles will be installed without any error message. Please pay attention to the description and hints of the workaround!
|25.08.2014||Version 1.0||- First release|
|13.09.2014||Version 1.01||- scenario 05 and 05 noPP: unintended use of PlusPack vehicles fixed |
- scenario 02: train destination display removed in Munich Laim from track 1
|27.10.2014||Version 1.1||- TS2015: the head lights of the engines which were deactivated with the update are flashing again |
- Scenario 05 noPP: one wagon used from the PlusPacks was exchanged
- the double deck coaches have fixed couplings that are now able to work
- more train destination displays as wished by some scenario creators
- added new scenario 11
- adapted manuals
|09.05.2015||Version 1.11||- Scenario 02 / 02noPP: removed eventually appearing error screen concerning the engine "TTB 145 010"|
|16.12.2015||Version 1.12||- used PlusPack BR151 removed from Scenario 11|
|20.09.2016||Version 1.13||- corrected file links of AI engines "143 911 RBH", "151 081 RBH" and "151 084 DB Cargo"|
|02.10.2016||Version 1.14||- corrected ICE2 full-lenght-consists (rear BR808 was flipped) |
- corrected provider folder of BR 143/151 in manual
|24.07.2019||Version 1.2||- fixed "missing texture" error for passengers of type n coaches |
- fixed "missing texture" error at pantograph of ICE1 engine "BR401 M DB"
- fixed wrong sound links of ICE2 engines (BR402/808) to ICE1-Sounds
- two new freight loadings for wagon type Rmms 662: excavator and bulldozer
- improved freight wagon sound: volume in cabview of passing freight trains is now dependent of sound-config of the cabview
- sounds improved on the same way: BR101, BR110, BR218, Dosto-, IC-, n-coaches, ICE1, ICE2, ICE-T
You can find the data concerning this product right here. The main setup routine that is always up-to-date can be downloaded after purchasing the product in your personal account (by clicking on "Instand downloads" in the menu).