- Order number: TTB_RW_SZP_01
- Languages: German, English
- Version: 1.2
- Distribution: Halycon, TrainTeamBerlin
- Release: 11.06.2014
After releasing the four PlusPacks we built our first scenario package: It's peppered with dozens of new vehicles and allows a realistic traffic scheme on the Berlin to Wittenberg route for the first time. Besides realistic trainsets we set a great value on the train operating processes - special situations in service and assignments by the dispatcher will make the scenarios a challenge. Nevertheless, there we kept realism - you will find original timetables and rakes from the year 2009 as far as it was possible to implement them. The scenarios will play in the timetable year 2009 predominantly. Furthermore we added the famous train stuff announcements. On top, we inscribed the train destination displays on the platforms depending on the scenario with real data for the first time. Using scenario scripts we were able to implement several operational specialties for the first time on a German route in Train Simulator 2014. So there is a lot material to discover and to do handicrafts with.
Counting all the delivered vehicles of this addon (with its loading and painting versions), there are about 300 vehicles. This is an extent that gives our addon the potential to become a standard work of scenario creators.
All trainsets - AI-trains (artificial intelligence, usage only for dispatcher controlled traffic) as well as player trains - make use of real sounds and have special functions for increasing the realism.
There are eleven scenarios at all that offer hours of driving pleasure. Two versions of each scenario were created - one especially for users of our PlusPacks.
- Double deck coaches (9): 1st Class, 2nd Class coaches and cab car in the versions "RE160", "Regio DB" and "Hanse-Express". Complex original sound. Pixel accurate train destination display with numberous destinations that can be labeled.
- IC-Coaches (37): Wagon set with InterRegio- and InterCity-Coaches of different tyoes and paintings. Complex original sound. Doors open and close randomly shifted. Digital PIS can be labeled.
- Married-Pair-Coaches (8): wagon set of the Interconnex. Complex sound, train destination displays can be labeled. Versions: "blank" and "InterConnex".
- Rmms 662 (4): Heavy freight wagon with original sound, automatically placed end-of-train signals and coupled brake hoses. Empty and loaded with excavator, bulldozer, steel slabs, cable drums or tank L6A2.
- Falns-Wagen (14): Bulk cargo wagon in 14 versions (DB & PKP). Complex sound, end-of-train signal automatically placed.
- Fas-Wagen (4): Bulk cargo wagon in 4 versions (DB Cargo & Railion). Complex sound, end-of-train signal automatically placed.
- more (AI-)Trains:
- ICE1: Different EMUs, original sound, forename can be changed.
- ICE-T (BR411): EMU with original sound and active tilting techniq. Blind windows, ICE-Logo and ÖBB logo labeled automatically according to EMU-numbering. Forename, bow flap state and panto state can be preselected.
- BR114/143 (5): Versions with/without train destination display, MEG & RBH. Original sound.
- BR146.2 (2): Engines for use as InterConnex express train. Train destination can be labeled, original sound.
- BR151 (5): Versions DB Cargo/Railion, RBH and the green designated museum engine. Original sound.
- BR145/185 (52): Numerous freight locos with original sound and panto preselection. Train destination display of the Regio-145 can be labeled.
- BR218.8 (2): ICE tow engines mit Scharfenberg coupling. Original sound.
- BR423 (4): EMU from Stuttgart as "S21"-service for Berlin. Original sound, train destination display can be labeled.
- BR481: S-Bahn Berlin with original sound. Doors open and close randomly shifted - acoording to ZAT rules. Many train destination displays can be labeled.
- Berlin metro type A3L: Berlin metro for AI service at Gleisdreieck.
- IC-Coaches (40): Special ressource friendly versions of the player wagons with additional versions.
- Freight wagons: Wagon set with new constructed and ressource friendly freight wagons. About 80 paintings of 8 wagon types in 2 versions each - useable for static consists and AI trains. End-of-train signals automatically placed and different original sounds.
- new weather models:
- Heavy rain with storm
- Thunderstorm with lightning flashs and acoustic thunders, rainbow
- Snow storm
- Ground fog
- Announcements in scenarios (Usage of 3D Byte Soundsystem)
- small sound updates for the route (tunnel effect patch and atmosphere)
- real labeled train destination displays on the platforms
Information! With buying this addon you support the donation campaign "TrainTeamBerlin wants to help". Further information: http://www.trainteamberlin.de/forum/index.php?showtopic=1393
Hint: please pay attention to the information given in the manual of the addon that is available before purchasing and that is part of the product description. You can find the manual in the tab "Downloads".
- Windows-Version: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- TrainSim-Platform: Dovetail Games "Train Simulator 201x"
- Addons (mandatory): DLC "European Loco&Asset Pack"
- Addons (optional): DLC "Berlin-Wittenberg" incl. Update 1.26 (for scenarios) "BR101-PlusPack"
- CPU: DualCore with3 GHz or higher
- RAM: Min. 4096MB
- Graphics board: 3D graphics card with 1024MB or more DirectX9.0c-compatible
- Sound card: gamer sound card
- HDD space: ca. 1.5 GB
- Input device: Keyboard and mouse
|Questions:||I bought the scenario package "Berlin-Wittenberg" but there are errors when starting a scenario.|
|Answer:||Please pay attention to the hints in the manual, especially to the system requirements. |
- At first you need the route addon Berlin-Wittenberg in version 1.26. You can download the update here: http://www.virtualtracks.net/download.htm
- If you use the the PlusPacks you have to install the actual updates as mentioned in the manual. You will need the following versions:
* BR101 PlusPack V1.2 or higher
* BR143 PlusPack V1.2 or higher
* BR151 PlusPack V1.1 or higher
* BR294 PlusPack V1.1 or higher
- The following installation order is an approved method:
* 1. Route Berlin - Wittenberg, Version 1.x
* 2. Route Berlin - Wittenberg, Update 1.26 * 3. particular PlusPacks
* 4. according PlusPack-Updates
* 5. Sscenario pack Vol. 1
|Question:||I'm not sure if I own the actual version of the route Berlin-Wittenberg. I bought the route via Steam.|
|Answer:||Steam sells the version 1.0 of the route at the moment. The update 1.26 has to be downloaded and installed from http://www.virtualtracks.net/download.htm. Please note that the route will be downgraded to version 1.0 when doing a manual file check with Steam - after doing this, the update has to be installed again.|
|Question:||I want to buy the scenario package. Do I have to own the PlusPacks?|
|Answer:||No. If neccessary, there are two versions of each scenario so that it can be played without owning the PlusPacks. Please note that the acoustic announcements will only work with using the PlusPacks.|
|Question:||There is a Railworks update via steam. What should I take care of?|
|Answer:||Please note the hints in the PlusPack-manuals separately. Concerning this scenario package: It may be possible, that some features are no longer available (soundpatch, tunnel reverb patch). In this case, open the config tool (Start menu -> all Programs -> TrainTeamBerlin -> Szenariopaket B-Wt01) and click on "Update!" All functions are reinstalled again.|
|Question:||I try to install the scenario package, but I get the following error message: "Das Setup kann unter dem angegebenen Zielverzeichnis keine Railworks Installation finden. Bitte geben Sie einen gültigen Pfad an."|
|Answer:||In some cases the installer is not able to detect the "Train Simulator 2015" installation path automatically. Then the path has to be adapted manually. If you don't know where your "Train Simulator 2015" is installed, do the following steps: Forum link for instructions|
|Question:||I want to install the scenario pack just for using the contained AI vehicles. I do not own the requested route addon for the scenarios. What can I do?|
|Answer:||Download the workaround "Download -> Use the scenario pack without owning the route addon " that can be found at the bottom of the left description tab of this product site. |
Then install the scenario pack. The AI vehicles will be installed without any error message. Please pay attention to the description and hints of the workaround!
|11.06.2014||Version 1.0||- First release|
|13.06.2014||Version 1.01||- Bugfix: Scenarios "02 noPP", "03 noPP" und "06 noPP" do not longer use PlusPack vehicles|
|14.06.2014||Version 1.02||- scenario objects exchanged that are not delivered with the Steam version of the route addon Berlin-Wittenberg|
|17.06.2014||Version 1.03||- solved graphic problems with player wagons in scenario 09|
|21.06.2014||Version 1.05||- solved problems and added Zg2 signals (end-of-train) to player wagons in scenario 09|
|28.06.2014||Version 1.06||- Bugfix: the config tool works now on actual data|
|12.11.2014||Version 1.1||- TS2015: the head lights of the engines which were deactivated with the update are flashing again |
- Scenario 05: Hp0-Trigger added in Jüterbog
- added new scenario #11
- added new freigth wagon type "Res"
- bugfix:double deck coaches are able to couple now
- adapted manuals
|10.03.2016||Version 1.11||- Scenario 08 / 08noPP: removed eventually appearing error screen concerning the engine "TTB 145 010"|
|24.07.2019||Version 1.2||- additional train destination display available for the double deck coaches |
- two new freight loadings for wagon type Rmms 662: excavator and bulldozer
- improved freight wagon sound: volume in cabview of passing freight trains is now dependent of sound-config of the cabview
- sounds improved on the same way: BR101, BR218, Dosto-, IC-Wagen, ICE1, ICE-T
- fixed "missing texture" error at pantograph of ICE1 engine "BR401 M DB"
You can find the data concerning this product right here. The main setup routine that is always up-to-date can be downloaded after purchasing the product in your personal account (by clicking on "Instand downloads" in the menu).