- Order number: TTB_RW_PP_0001
- Languages: German, English
- Version: 1.3
- Distribution: Halycon, TrainTeamBerlin
- Release: 05.03.2012
The addon "Baureihe 101 Pluspack" for the train simulation "Railworks"/"Train Simulator 2013" contains a huge enhancement of the DB Class 101.
Besides the completely new sound with announcements for the class 101 you'll get a new, high realistic wagon sound for the IR/IC coaches. There are advertising liveries for the class 101 that are worked with love for the detail.
- 101 028 "Saxony-Anhalt"
- 101 034 "In Form"
- 101 036 PEP
- 101 037 "Railworkers with heart"
- 101 037 "Buffet"
- 101 047 "Feuerwehr"
- 101 060 "Bundespolizei"
- 101 067 "Nett hier"
- 101 070 "Adler Mannheim"
- 101 101 "Europalok"
- 101 102 "Wir sind alle gleich"
- 101 141 "Gegen Hass und Gewalt"
- 101 144 "Hertha BSC"
- 101 traffic red, dirty
- new script features Class 101:
- simplified PZB, train configuration O
- door control
- independently controlled pantographs, pre-definitions for AI traffic
- enhanced accelerometer
- additional small features for more fun
- completely new sound for the Class 101
- accurate files for all relevant sounds
- two usable horn sounds
- 14 liveries usable in quick drive mode
- enhanced IR/IC-coaches
- new, realistic sound
- enhanced door animation
- reworked signal scripts (Kuju HP-System) V1.3 for relistic scenarios
- 8 new scenarios with announcements for the routes Köln-Düsseldorf, Seebergbahn, Hagen-Siegen and "Im Köblitzer Bergland"
- more realistic operations by using the new signal script
Attention: Hints for new users of TS2013: http://www.trainteamberlin.de/forum/index.php?showtopic=1404
Hint: please pay attention to the information given in the manual of the addon that is available before purchasing and that is part of the product description. You can find the manual in the tab "Downloads".
- Windows-Version: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- TrainSim-Platform: Dovetail Games "Train Simulator 201x"
- Addons (mandatory): DLC "European Loco&Asset Pack"
- Addons (optional): "Im Köblitzer Bergland" Version 1.2 (for scenarios) DLC "Seebergbahn" (for scenarios) DLC "Ruhr-Sieg Route" (for scenarios) DLC "Köln-Düsseldorf" (for scenarios)
- CPU: DualCore Prozessor with 3 GHz or higher
- RAM: Min. 4096 MB
- Graphics board: 3D graphics card with 1024MB memory or more DirectX9.0c-compatible
- Sound card: gamer sound card
- HDD space: ca. 100MB
- Input device: Keyboard and mouse
|Frage:||There is a railworks update via steam. What should I take care of?|
|Antwort:||If the rolling stock enhanced by us are updated via Steam, it's possible that the new soundscape and/or the new features won't work properly. In this case, you have to open the "Konfiguration" (start menu -> all programs -> TrainTeamBerlin -> BR101 Pluspack) and click on "Deaktivieren" and after it on "Aktivieren". Now our implementation is restored.|
|Frage:||I can't raise the pantograph of a PlusPack-loco but the machine is able to drive.|
|Antwort:||There was a Steam update for Train Simulator again. Please handle this situation like described in the first entry of this FAQ.|
|Frage:||I have bought a PlusPack and cannot find the scenarios for the route "Im Köblitzer Bergland". I have version 3 of the route.|
|Antwort:||Our scenarios are for the Köblitzer Bergland V1.2 if not labelled different. The 3rd version of the route was planned and announced as an update for the former versions. But at last it was published as new, independet route by Aerosoft. The scenarios can't be used with version 3 because of incompabilities. These are unregrettable circumstances that can't be changed by us...|
|Frage:||I have bought a PlusPack but it seems that not all engines of a class have the new functions and sounds. So the class 101 enignes of the addons "Munich-Augsburg" and "Hamburg-Hannover" are not updated. What is the problem?|
|Antwort:||Apart from that some addons were released after our PlusPacks, there are some stalwart reasons: we enhanced especially the engines of the "European Community Asset Pack". For technical and judical reasons it is not possible to change all available engines of one class. But we can commend our goodie catalogue - it lists many inofficial updates of users of the community - so that you can use some additional vehicles with the new features: Link to the goodie catalogue (German)|
|05.03.2012||Version 1.0||- Erste Veröffentlichung|
|15.11.2012||Version 1.1||- 3 new repaints: 101 144 "Hertha BSC", 101 060 "Bundespolizei", traffic red dirty |
- Quickdrive Consists for all 11 new liveries
- 2 neue Scenarios for Cologne-Düsseldorf
- Improved loco scripts: PZB now works on the Augsburg-Munich route; improved PZB overlap
- new signal scripts
- usage of "TAB trigger" in some scenarios
- pressing TAB won't be necessary in front of red signals
- Bug "fan grill flickering" of loco 101 047 fixed
|05.06.2014||Version 1.2||- improved signal scripts added in version 1.4 |
- 3D Byte sound system for announcements added
- bugfix: roll sound in cab of class 101 will no longer fall out
- "speed singing" of wagons improved and added in cab of class 101 as well
- new brake squeal sounds for wagons
|29.08.2014||Version 1.21||- new version of the 3dByte sound system, that fixes announcement dropouts if so|
|24.07.2019||Version 1.3||- improved vehicle script: added reaction to speed checking sections and improved lits while forced brakings |
- 3d Byte SoundSystem adapted for 32bit and 64bit version; proper version will be loaded automatically
- improved shader of repaints
- new repaint 101 028 "Saxony-Anhalt"
- new repaint 101 034 "In Form"
- new repaint 101 037 "Railworkers with heart"
- preload consists for using new repaints in quick drive mode
You can find the data concerning this product right here. The main setup routine that is always up-to-date can be downloaded after purchasing the product in your personal account (by clicking on "Instand downloads" in the menu).